Roberta’s Place, Inc
P O Box 7304
Grants, NM 87020
New Mexico licensed counselor/therapist providing assistance and counseling to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking and it’s psycho-social impacts
- Knowledge of social agencies in Cibola County and the services they provide.
- Ability to document all client interactions and meet monthly deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to deal with individuals in crisis situations.
- Relevant education, training and experience in conducting and writing assessments.
- Ability to develop individual and/or family specific service goals and measurable time limited objectives in a service plan.
- Conducts initial interview and assessment with client to determine eligibility and level of services.
- Performs ongoing individual counseling with clients and/or children.
- Insuring proper documentation for services and referrals are in client file.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to ensure continuity of all other services for client.
- Participate in community outreach activities and collaborative meetings aimed at reaching victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and stalking.
- Assist advocates with their duties as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Master Level Licensed New Mexico Counselor or above.
- Must carry independent malpractice insurance coverage.
- Masters level counselor licensed in the State of New Mexico.
- Master’s Degree Clinician (LISW, LPCC, LPAT or LMFT), licensed doctoral level psychologist or psychiatrist in accordance with the requirements of the New Mexico Social Work Practice Act or the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Act with staff supervision and training.
Beginning at $25.00 per hour depending on experience and licensure level.