Voices of Hope is a non-profit agency that serves victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and incest through delivery of 24-hour services that include the telephone crisis line, walk-in, hospital, and legal advocacy as well as short-term counseling and drop-in support groups. Education and training about these victimization issues are offered to the community. Voices of Hope is grounded in a collaborative feminist empowerment philosophy. The Clinical Director/Client Advocate position is full-time with benefits and participates in evening and weekend on-call coverage.
• Coordinate and oversee direct services to clients for adherence to agency philosophy and ethical practice.
• Recruit, train, and supervise staff, volunteers, and graduate student interns.
• Provide consultation, individual counseling, and advocacy to clients.
• Coordinate flow of client information among staff and volunteers, client documentation and record-keeping.
• Participate in crisis line, advocacy, and staff-on-call, including some overnights and weekends.
▪ Nebraska Licensed Psychologist (preferred), Nebraska LMHP or LCSW, or eligible for licensure in Nebraska
▪ Experience with issues of violence against women.
▪ Experience with clinical supervision.
▪ Experience with crisis intervention modality.
▪ Experience with domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy.
▪ Experience with systems advocacy and policy development.
▪ Experience with grant-funded program implementation.
► Send resume including contact information for three references. One reference should be a current professional
► Letter of interest.
► Send materials to Search Committee, Voices of Hope, 2545 “N” Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510.
► Application deadline is December 12, 2012 .