Any organization or individual supportive of survivors of domestic violence and the Mission of the New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence may apply for membership.
Join with the knowledge that you are part of a growing movement to make safer homes and communities throughout NM.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounted Training
- News Blasts & Action Alerts
- Participation on NMCADV Committees and Work Groups
- Exclusive presentations and speakers at member only meetings
- Consultation on a variety of issues that may concern your agency such as: working through organizational problems and creating effective community response to domestic violence (Check out our “What We Offer” page for info!)
How to Join:
You can apply to be part of the coalition as a Principal member, Associate member, or Affiliate member.
For full details: Membership Information, Application Process and List of Benefits
Download an Application for New Membership:
Download a form for Renewal of Membership:
- Program Renewal Form
- Individual Renewal Form (coming soon)