- Case Manager, Special Populations – CAV, Taos May 12, 2015 JOB TITLE: Case Manager–Special Populations
REPORTS TO: Client Services Director
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Some flexibility required: weekday & occasional weekend, overnight as needed.)
SALARY: DOE + benefits
SCOPE OF POSITION: Provide crisis intervention, personal, and legal advocacy for survivors of domestic and sexual violence, stalking and/or dating violence to adult and teens; taking a lead advocate role with those survivors who ...
- Shelter Advocate Substitute – CAV, Taos May 12, 2015 JOB TITLE: Shelter Advocate Substitute
REPORTS TO: Client Services Director and Clinical Director
HOURS: Varies w/different shifts (Some flexibility required: weekday & occasional weekend, overnight as needed.)
SALARY: Depending on experience, non-exempt
SCOPE OF POSITION: The primary responsibility of the Shelter Advocate (as well as any direct services staff filling the overnight and weekend Shelter Advocate shifts) is to maintain safety at the ...
- NETWORK Meeting Coordinator/Facilitator – Albuquerque March 19, 2015 Network Meeting Coordinator/Facilitator
MISSION: The Network is an inclusive, multidisciplinary collaboration of providers and organizations dedicated to strengthening services and interagency response to reduce the incidence of sexual assault and domestic violence in local and tribal communities in New Mexico. The mission of the Network will be accomplished through information and resource sharing; cross-training; identifying gaps ...
- Director of Finance & Administration – Enlace Comunitario, Abq. March 12, 2015 Director of Finance and Administration
Founded in 2000, Enlace Comunitario is a social justice organization whose mission is to work to eliminate domestic violence in the Latino immigrant community and to promote healthy families through comprehensive domestic violence intervention services in Spanish, preventative community education, policy advocacy and leadership development. For more information visit: http://www.enlacenm.org/
The Director of ...
- Executive Director – Battered Family Services, Gallup March 11, 2015 Job Position: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Battered Family Services is seeking a dynamic, dedicated professional to serve as the Executive Director. BFS operates a domestic violence crisis shelter and related programs in Gallup, New Mexico. The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer; appointed by and reporting to the Board of Directors: and is responsible for providing leadership and ...
- Enlace Comunitario – Case Manager/Advocate December 15, 2014 Case Manager/Advocate
Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for a Case Manager/Advocate. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Case ...
- Advocacy & Education Coordinator – NMHU, Las Vegas December 2, 2014 Posting Date: November 19, 2014 Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
Position Title: Center Advocacy & Education Coordinator Salary Grade: 13 ‐ Minimum Starting $34,609
Department: Center for Advocacy Resources Education & Support (CARES)
Job Type: Regular/Full Time
Reports To: Director‐Campus Violence Prevention Program FLSA: Exempt
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the NMHU CARES Director, provides campus advocacy services and education ...
- Substance Abuse Counselor – Esperanza Shelter December 1, 2014 Job Title: Substance Abuse Counselor
Program: Residential Shelter
Reports to: Residential Services Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week, variable
Pay Range: $17-$19 per hour, medical/dental benefits available; paid leave; employer-sponsored retirement plan.
DESCRIPTION: The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for providing therapeutic support and intervention of adult survivors of domestic violence who are dealing with substance abuse issues.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree in counseling or ...
- Family Advocate/Case Manager – Esperanza Shelter December 1, 2014 Job Title: Family Advocate/Case Manager
Program: Residential Shelter
Reports To: Residential Services Coordinator
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services related field or a combination of relevant education, training, and experience totaling 4 years. Must have documented training in interviewing techniques and writing assessments. Excellent crisis management skills. Access to own ...
- Children’s Life Skills Facilitator – Enlace Comunitario October 7, 2014 ENLACE COMUNITARIO seeks bilingual (SP/ENG) Children’s Life Skills Facilitator with BA in related field to work with immigrant child witnesses of domestic violence. Facilitator will also back up crisis phone line. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description:Children’s Life Skills FacilitatorDepartment: Supportive ServicesReports to: Volunteer and Supportive Services CoordinatorSupervises: ...