- PT Counselor Position-Roberta’s Place, Grants October 24, 2013Roberta’s Place, a shelter and program for victims of domestic violence, is looking for a part-time (20 hrs/week) domestic violence counselor to provide mental health counseling for individuals experiencing domestic violence. Applicant must hold NM licensure, LBSW, RMHC, RMHC, LPC, LMSW, have knowledge of local social services, good communication and computer skills, pass a CYFD ...
- Executive Director – Enlace Comunitario, Albuquerque October 4, 2013 Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for Executive Director. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Executive Director position ...
- Social Worker position open at Para Los Ninos September 30, 2013or more information: For complete details of this position or to apply, please visit this website:
https://unmjobs.unm.edu/, reference posting number: # 0822356
Para Los Ninos has reposted the position for a Social Worker – Child Sexual Abuse & Assault Services. Here’s some information on the posting.
Para Los Niños within the Department of ...
- FT Advocate Position September 20, 2013Provide crisis intervention, personal and legal advocacy, individual life skills coaching and peer counseling for shelter and non-shelter victims of domestic and sexual violence. Provide client transportation. Some flexibility required for occasional weekend and overnight shifts as needed.
Full Job information and requirements
Please see our website www.taoscav.org for more information or call 758-8082 for application & job description.
- PT Children’s Therapist September 20, 2013Provide professional counseling to children who are victims or witnesses of violence and clients of CAV. Provide professional services in both group and individual formats.
Full Job Description and Requirements
Please see website www.taoscav.org for more information or call 758-8082 for application & job description.
Submit resume and application w/refs to P.O. Box 169, Taos, NM 87571.