- Enlace Comunitario – Case Manager/Advocate December 15, 2014 Case Manager/Advocate
Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for a Case Manager/Advocate. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Case ...
- Advocacy & Education Coordinator – NMHU, Las Vegas December 2, 2014 Posting Date: November 19, 2014 Deadline Date: Open Until Filled
Position Title: Center Advocacy & Education Coordinator Salary Grade: 13 ‐ Minimum Starting $34,609
Department: Center for Advocacy Resources Education & Support (CARES)
Job Type: Regular/Full Time
Reports To: Director‐Campus Violence Prevention Program FLSA: Exempt
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the NMHU CARES Director, provides campus advocacy services and education ...
- Substance Abuse Counselor – Esperanza Shelter December 1, 2014 Job Title: Substance Abuse Counselor
Program: Residential Shelter
Reports to: Residential Services Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week, variable
Pay Range: $17-$19 per hour, medical/dental benefits available; paid leave; employer-sponsored retirement plan.
DESCRIPTION: The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for providing therapeutic support and intervention of adult survivors of domestic violence who are dealing with substance abuse issues.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree in counseling or ...
- Family Advocate/Case Manager – Esperanza Shelter December 1, 2014 Job Title: Family Advocate/Case Manager
Program: Residential Shelter
Reports To: Residential Services Coordinator
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services related field or a combination of relevant education, training, and experience totaling 4 years. Must have documented training in interviewing techniques and writing assessments. Excellent crisis management skills. Access to own ...
- NMCADV Administrative Assistant – Santa Fe November 20, 2014 Job Title: Administrative Assistant Employee Type: Non-Exempt, Part-time Benefits: Full Reports to: Director of Finance and Administration
The purpose of the position is to support the activities of the Director of Finance and Administration and the Executive Director.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Ability to organize, plan and prioritize
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Ability to communicate effectively with ...
- Children’s Life Skills Facilitator – Enlace Comunitario October 7, 2014 ENLACE COMUNITARIO seeks bilingual (SP/ENG) Children’s Life Skills Facilitator with BA in related field to work with immigrant child witnesses of domestic violence. Facilitator will also back up crisis phone line. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description:Children’s Life Skills FacilitatorDepartment: Supportive ServicesReports to: Volunteer and Supportive Services CoordinatorSupervises: ...
- Housing Coordinator – Valencia Shelter Services, Los Lunas July 22, 2014 Valencia Shelter Services is seeking a uniquely talented, compassionate, and professional individual to provide advocacy and support for assessing and educating all Valencia Shelter Services’ client’s housing needs. The position requires outreach, advocacy and case management proficiency. Candidates will be considered who demonstrate a working knowledge and experience with issues pertaining to trauma informed service delivery, domestic violence, and sexual ...
- Domestic Violence Counselor-Enlace Comunitario, Albuquerque February 7, 2014 Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for a Domestic Violence Counselor. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Domestic ...
- Training Coordinator FT – Ohio Domestic Violence Network January 10, 2014 Job Description:
It is the responsibility of every ODVN employee to uphold the mission and purpose of this agency. The Ohio Domestic Violence Network advances the principle that all people have the right to an oppression-free and violence-free life; fosters change in our economic, social and political systems and brings leadership expertise and best practices to community programs.
In addition, ...
- PT Counselor Position-Roberta’s Place, Grants October 24, 2013 Roberta’s Place, a shelter and program for victims of domestic violence, is looking for a part-time (20 hrs/week) domestic violence counselor to provide mental health counseling for individuals experiencing domestic violence. Applicant must hold NM licensure, LBSW, RMHC, RMHC, LPC, LMSW, have knowledge of local social services, good communication and computer skills, pass a CYFD ...