- Domestic Violence Counselor-Enlace Comunitario, Albuquerque February 7, 2014Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for a Domestic Violence Counselor. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Domestic ...
- Training Coordinator FT – Ohio Domestic Violence Network January 10, 2014Job Description:
It is the responsibility of every ODVN employee to uphold the mission and purpose of this agency. The Ohio Domestic Violence Network advances the principle that all people have the right to an oppression-free and violence-free life; fosters change in our economic, social and political systems and brings leadership expertise and best practices to community programs.
In addition, ...
- PT Counselor Position-Roberta’s Place, Grants October 24, 2013Roberta’s Place, a shelter and program for victims of domestic violence, is looking for a part-time (20 hrs/week) domestic violence counselor to provide mental health counseling for individuals experiencing domestic violence. Applicant must hold NM licensure, LBSW, RMHC, RMHC, LPC, LMSW, have knowledge of local social services, good communication and computer skills, pass a CYFD ...
- Executive Director – Enlace Comunitario, Albuquerque October 4, 2013 Enlace Comunitario (EC), a social justice non-profit organization led by Latina immigrants in Albuquerque, NM seeks applications for Executive Director. With a staff of approximately 30, EC provides direct services to more than 1000 victims of domestic violence a year and engages former victims and community members in prevention and advocacy efforts.
The Executive Director position ...
- Social Worker position open at Para Los Ninos September 30, 2013or more information: For complete details of this position or to apply, please visit this website:
https://unmjobs.unm.edu/, reference posting number: # 0822356
Para Los Ninos has reposted the position for a Social Worker – Child Sexual Abuse & Assault Services. Here’s some information on the posting.
Para Los Niños within the Department of ...
- FT Advocate Position September 20, 2013Provide crisis intervention, personal and legal advocacy, individual life skills coaching and peer counseling for shelter and non-shelter victims of domestic and sexual violence. Provide client transportation. Some flexibility required for occasional weekend and overnight shifts as needed.
Full Job information and requirements
Please see our website www.taoscav.org for more information or call 758-8082 for application & job description.
- PT Children’s Therapist September 20, 2013Provide professional counseling to children who are victims or witnesses of violence and clients of CAV. Provide professional services in both group and individual formats.
Full Job Description and Requirements
Please see website www.taoscav.org for more information or call 758-8082 for application & job description.
Submit resume and application w/refs to P.O. Box 169, Taos, NM 87571.
- Director of Public Policy September 20, 2013The Tahirih Justice Center (Tahirih) is a national non-profit organization that protects
courageous immigrant women and girls who refuse to be victims of violence, elevating
their voices in communities, courts and Congress. Through pro bono holistic legal
services and nonpartisan public policy advocacy, Tahirih empowers and supports women
and girls seeking protection from gender-based human rights abuses such as ...
- Crossroads for Women August 13, 2013Crossroads for Women is seeking an energetic, detail oriented & compassionate individual who possesses the ability to work with and motivate a diverse group of volunteers.
The mission of Crossroads for Women is to provide comprehensive, integrated services to support women working to break the cycle of homelessness and incarceration and achieve healthy, stable, and ...
- Executive Director for the California Partnership August 9, 2013EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR POSITION OPENING
Position Open: August 7, 2013
Position Close: September 13, 2013
Application: Interested parties should respond by the closing date of September 13, 2013.
Send resumes to Patty Oertel at email@example.com.
Agency Overview: The California Partnership to End Domestic Violence (the Partnership) is the federally designated statewide domestic violence coalition. The Partnership is a non-profit member association providing a ...