Coalition Friends are any organization, individuals or students that support the mission of the coalition, wish to collaborate and ally with us, and will benefit from coalition training, networking and information.
Coalition Friends Fees:
- Organization: $250
- Individual: $100
- Student: $50
Coalition Friends Fees are due upon application for membership and are thereafter due annually and payable to the NMCADV within the first quarter of the fiscal year (July-September). The BOD may amend the dues structure year to year.
- Complete the appropriate Coalition Friend Member application for either Organization, Individual or Student and send along with dues payment* to the NMCADV Membership Coordinator, Alisha Chavez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 505-246-9240
- Mail: 1000 Cordova Place, #52 Santa Fe, NM 87505
- The Membership Coordinator will review all applications for membership.
- Once the application and membership dues have been received the Membership Coordinator will contact the applicant to confirm their membership.
*Dues may be submitted online or mailed. Please contact Membership Coordinator to pay by credit card.