Principal Members are nonprofit, nongovernmental organizations and tribal programs* in the State of New Mexico whose primary purpose is the direct provision of services for victims/survivors of domestic violence. (*Tribal Programs include programs within tribal government, tribal nonprofit organizations, and tribal organizations as defined in 42 USC Sec 13925 30-32.)
Principal Member Fees:
- Sliding scale; maximum of $1000
- Use form attached to application.
Principal Member fees are due annually and payable to the NMCADV within the first quarter of the fiscal year (July-September). New principal member fees will be pro-rated quarterly from the date of acceptance to the end of the fiscal year. The BOD may amend the dues structure year to year.
- Complete the Principal Member application and send to the NMCADV Membership Coordinator, Alisha Chavez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 505-246-9240
- Mail: 1000 Cordova Place, #52 Santa Fe, NM 87505
- The Membership Coordinator will review all applications for membership and the application will be submitted to the NMCADV Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors will accept or decline membership application by majority vote.
- If accepted, an invoice will be sent for the membership fee (pro-rated quarterly to end of fiscal year). You will have 30 days to pay this fee in order to accept membership.