Message Matters 2015 was a great success! The NMCADV would like to thank the over 150 attendees and presenters that contributed to this incredible event. For full conference details and programming visit: www.messagematters.info
We are excited to announce our keynote presentations are now available on streaming video!
Get access today: http://messagematters.nmcadv.org/
We have built an online training site with over 10 hours of content from our world-class presenters. Content includes everything from communication and marketing techniques to expert fundraising and messaging advice to in-depth panels from national experts.
We have built this website to be a training tool for both individuals and organizations. We believe that a pivotal part of moving forward in the domestic violence movement and all social change movements will be in how we craft, brainstorm and present our messages to the world. The Message Matters conference is our first step in education in creating these important messages.
Presentation Recordings Include:
- Opening Remarks – Monique Jacobson, Cabinet Secretary, NM CYFD
- Welcome Address – Pam Wiseman, Executive Director, NMCADV
- Communicating to Make it Happen – Deborah Tucker, National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- It Doesn’t Matter What You Do If No One Pays Attention – Steve McKee, McKee Wallwork + Company
- Building Fundraising Confidence and Transforming our Case for Support – Lynn Trojahn, Accion
- Crisis Communication – Pablo Toledo, Camino Public Relations
- Misogyny, Men’s Rights and the Manosphere – Mark Potok, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Gendered Responses to a Domestic Violence Campaign: Unintended Effects of Social Marketing – Sarah Keller, Montana State University
- Panel: How to Talk to Men – Facilitator: David River, NMCADV
- Message Development: How to Do It – Rebecca Leet, Rebecca Leet & Associates
- Panel: The Future of Batterer Intervention Programs – Facilitator: Pam Wiseman, NMCADV
To access all presentation videos the cost per organization is only $95.
What you Get:
You will create a unique username and password that will give you access to stream the videos at any time. Once you create an account and pay the access fee you can either use that login information as an individual user for your own professional development OR if you work at an agency or program that can all benefit from the information you can share your log in with your staff and co-workers so everyone can gain access for the same low price.
How Registration Works:
Click the link above to go to the registration site.
Click on the Message Matters conference link. You will need to “Create a New Account”.
Create an account with a unique username and password.
A confirmation will be sent to your email. Once you check your email to confirm the account, a link will take you to log in and once you click on the conference link again you will be asked to pay the fee. You can pay immediately and securely through Paypal by credit card and begin accessing the videos.
For questions about the video website, registration concerns or the Message Matters conference please email Alisha Chavez at email@example.com