CALLING ALL MEN from anti-violence, social justice, economic justice, and grassroots organizations to join us at this important event dedicated to working toward the purpose of ENDING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN OF COLOR AND THEIR COMMUNITIES
Inspiring men of all races to be allies to aim for collective liberation in challenging racism, classism, sexism, homophobia, heterosexism, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, ageism and other forms of oppression and bias in ending violence against women of color and their communities.
WHAT WILL I LEARN FROM THE MEN'S INSTITUTE?
- The experiences of Women of Color in the domestic and sexual violence movement
- Why we need to engage men and boys: Redefining some aspects of manhood
- Intersections of oppression: Ending violence against all women
- Aspects of domestic and sexual violence prevention:
- Fatherhood * Prison Re-Entry * Batter Intervention * College Campuses
- Role of men in the movement when addressing: Trafficking, Gender expression beyond male and female, Sovereignty, Immigration and Homicide
>> LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CONFERENCE