Presented by the Northwest Network
Date: Feb. 21-23, 2013
Registration and Additional Information
Q&A for Advocates is not only a dynamic, interactive training centering both innovative ideas & practical skills, it's an opportunity to network, build relationships and deepen our movement's collective will to increase meaningful support for LGBTQ survivors of abuse.
Training topics include:
- DV Through an Anti-Oppression Lens
- Moving Beyond the Wheel - DV in LGBTQ Communities
- NW Network Assessment Tool - comprehensive training on assessing patterns of coercive control in abusive relationships
- Self-Determination & Survivor-centered Safety Planning
- Trans 201
- Legal Issues for LGBTQ survivors
- Community Engagement & Working with Friends & Family
- and much more!