We are pleased to announce our partnership with the Center for Nonprofit Excellence to present a series of lunchtime webinars for Boards of Directors of our member programs. Registration for member agencies is free (tuition is covered by a grant from CYFD).
“We strongly encourage board members to take advantage of this training opportunity to assist them in supporting our DV programs."
-Shauna Fujimoto, CYFD Domestic Violence Unit
These webinars will cover a full range of topics critical to effective board functioning, including oversight and liability, lines of accountability, attending to the organizational mission, and board cultivation. Pam Wiseman, NMCADV Executive Director, will offer one webinar on the unique challenges of serving on a board for a domestic violence organization.
Webinars will take place over 6 courses starting Friday, February 22 at 12 pm., and are designed so people can participate during their lunch hour. Webinar presentations will last 45 minutes.
Short introductory video on participation in the board webinar series.
March 22 - Planning & Executive Director Accountability
This webinar will cover both organizational planning and executive director accountability.
Time: 12 - 1 p.m *Webinars will last 45 minutes, with extra time for questions.
Please save the dates! Each webinar begins at 12 p.m.
- Feb. 22 -Board Policies: Integrity in Action
- March 8 - Oversight and the 3 Fs: Financial, Fiscal and Fiduciary
- March 22 - Planning & Executive Director Accountability
- April 5 - Where the Mission & the Bottom Line Intersect: Fundraising & Public Standing
- April 12 - Unique Challenges of Serving on a Domestic Violence Agency Board *Led by Pam Wiseman
- April 19 - Board Cultivation
By registering below you automatically sign up for the entire series. Once registered you will be receiving a confirmation email from GoToMeeting with webinar login information.